Got up.Drove with my mom to the airport.
Brought extra grocery bags to bring some of her things home in because both her carry on bags were waaay heavier than 20 pounds.
Waited with her while she got her ticket.
Drove home.
Sped most of the way.
Wondered if I should feel guilty for speeding.
Probably should.
Got a call from my mom just before I pulled in the driveway.
She forgot her toiletries.
Drove back to the airport.
Parked in the taxi lane by mistake.
Drove home.
Tested my little Cavalier, or whatever it is, (aka. Fabio) to see how fast it is capable of going.
Things got a little shaky at 150km/hr and the car started to make a sad noise.
Remembered that I still have the "N" on my licence so endeavours like this might be frowned upon by our governing authorities.
Couldn't remember the terms and requirements of my current licence. Decided that I should probably look them up.
Saw the sun rise. That was pretty.
Got home and couldn't really fall back asleep.
Goodbye Mommy! She doesn't read this blog, btw. Party at my house-all nite, every nite. Just kidding. No, seriously. Haha, kidding. But, seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment