Monday, July 02, 2007

The Way I Are

First day of my summer job starts 2morrow. Not sure if I'm looking forward to it or not. Thinking of ways to charm the canteen people so they will give me free ice cream and back rubs all summer. Maybe I can bargain with the ducks so they don't invade our swimming area this year. Definitely used my Beach Captain powers to get out of teaching all of the classes that I didn't want to. Trying not to abuse my powers, and they are substantial ;), but it's so tempting.

Another thing that is tempting: Timbaland's new song. Super catchy... don't think I want to know what all the lyrics are.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neither man nor beast can tame the ducks (dead or alive) of Kinsman Beach.

Megha said...

Welcome back Power Trip Jessie. I have missed you and your 911-happy fingers :)

Jess said...

You're right about that, Morgan! I think that the ducks might be mutants...or robots.

And Megha, there is nothing wrong with calling the police if you feel threatened or uneasy :P. If I had a cell phone with me today (when I almost got mugged by Sketchy McSketch) my buddies at the station would have been hearing from me again.

Megha said...

i wish i had buddies at the station. i am jealous. very, very jealous

Jess said...

Calling 911 incessantly does have it's perks.