my very special spot to talk about a bunch of things in my life that 1. are true 2. matter to me, and 3. aren't so personal that they shouldn't be on the internet
Thursday, September 06, 2007
School Year Resolution
I will participate in class discussion. I will talk in class. I will form opinions and share them. Outloud.
Today in my first class, my prof asked us to say something interesting about ourselves. I was the first one since My last name starts with a B and I was at the top of the list. I had no idea what to say, so I said "I don't know!" kind of forcefully, then she asked if I was interested in any particular area, and I thought she meant related to my field, so I said Child Life, but I think she meant just in general. I thought of plenty of things to say afterwards. I felt like a social idiot. I have officially analyzed this moment way too far.
I know. You can make up for it by going to your next class and telling the prof that you'd like to share a few words about yourself with the class. Then tell your entire life story. In french.
Sur le sept decembre, 1985.................................................................................. et apres vingt-et-un ans, ici nous sommes! Merci et bon nuit!
4 comments:
Today in my first class, my prof asked us to say something interesting about ourselves. I was the first one since My last name starts with a B and I was at the top of the list. I had no idea what to say, so I said "I don't know!" kind of forcefully, then she asked if I was interested in any particular area, and I thought she meant related to my field, so I said Child Life, but I think she meant just in general. I thought of plenty of things to say afterwards. I felt like a social idiot. I have officially analyzed this moment way too far.
Poor Morgan!
I know. You can make up for it by going to your next class and telling the prof that you'd like to share a few words about yourself with the class. Then tell your entire life story. In french.
;)
Sur le sept decembre, 1985.................................................................................. et apres vingt-et-un ans, ici nous sommes! Merci et bon nuit!
Perfect :)!
Post a Comment