On clothes: Had a hard time deciding what to wear. Bek decided that I'd be happier if I wore my blue shirt. She was right. Sometimes I need people to make choices for me. Choosing an outfit is often a group decision when we go out.
On the ferry: Less hair blowing then anticipated. Surprisingly, the ferry really motors. I think the 2 cutie security guards took a liking to Megha. The non-access to life preservers made me particularly uneasy. Ahmad showed up. I think "he" might be the one...
On MacAskills: I felt like an uptown girl. Could I have a spontaneous rack of apple curry caesar salmon salad? They say that the seafood served there doesn't come from the harbour. I don't know if I believe it. Amarea, Morgan, Bek, and I made sure that Megha will never have to buy another pair of underwear as long as she lives. We may have taken pictures with Megha's gifts our heads. In the restaurant. No worries about getting older because we will be the hottest things seen through tri-focals.
On the drive to Megha's house: For some reason, car fulls of boys are attracted to my friends and I when we drive together. I don't understand it. It's a curse we are forced to live with. Last nite was no exception. Unfortunately, Amarea and Bek missed out on the action since they took a separate car.
On the movie: We tried our best to like Lindsay Lohan.
On the rest of the nite: Late nite chatting and snuggling. Drove home early then slept in til 2pm. Can't even remember the last time I had such a good sleep in.
Happy Birthday, my Megha! Love you!!
1 comment:
I've actually decided I liked the movie. I just didn't like the ending. It was too quick and ended too simply. Show us the meltdowns! The trials! THE PRISON!!!!!
Post a Comment