Monday, October 15, 2007

Why me?

I saw her again! The girl who was staring at me in the library, I mean. Today she was in the SUB reading In the Skin of a Lion - one of my all-time favourite books, listening to Jump On It (a classic by Sir Mix-a-Lot) - I know this because as I walked past I looked down at her MP3 player, eating a cinnamon bun, wearing a brown sweater JUST LIKE MINE! And, to make things even more creepy, she had DRAWN ON FRECKLES! This girl definitely didn't have freckles the last time I saw her (last week).

I just don't know what to do....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

drawn on freckles?! You have to be making this up. Things like this just don't happen. Make sure you don't loose your wallet....identity theft is a definite possibility...

Jess said...

She's not getting anywhere NEAR my wallet. I'm just glad she doesn't know where I live.

Megha said...

Or does she.

Anonymous said...

You might be surprised how much she knows, Jessie.... I think you should approach her at some point. Demand to know why she wants to be you!