my very special spot to talk about a bunch of things in my life that 1. are true 2. matter to me, and 3. aren't so personal that they shouldn't be on the internet
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Children are the Future
For one of my classes I need to think of an idea that promotes child development. So I came up with a new toy. It's a round object that can come in different sizes and colours. It's hollow, filled with air, so it's very light. It can be thrown around, rolled, sat on, etc - depending on the size. The best part of this new toy is that the number of people playing with it at one time is unlimited - one child, two, three, four, etc. The possibilities are practically endless! I just don't know what to call it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Already been invented, my dear. They call it a "ball" ;).
I'm so glad I have you to keep me in the loop.
haha! That's what I was going to say, Megha!!
I'm so glad it's been said.
Ok, people!! Why is it that no one calls Jessie out on writing a post about inventing the ball, but people are so quick to call me a liar?
Because my posts are actually non-fictional. jk!
What I'm trying to say is, your posts, as real as they are (and trust me, they really are, so stop hasseling Megha. She isn't lying), are so out of character. But I really appreciate this new side of you!
Post a Comment