i want ALL of my meds in candy form
i pretty much am the queen of smokin hot pseudorelationships
i figured out when my last shower was
i look down on girls who act like me
everything a male does is an expression of his inner desires
if only i had one large eye, like in this pic, how cool would that be?
i just read what i said to you again,
change the meaning of "do" and re-read it
tata calls us and we will come to tata
i believe that old men should come rich and children should come over 18
seriously, i find studying much more exciting with a toga on
oh no sweetheart, what happens to me directly affects your life
2 comments:
seriously? are we doing this again? :P
All I have to say about this is, I still agree with 1,4,5,9,10,11. Number 2 is a lot more complicated than anyone could have guessed. Number 6 was a phase, and number 7 applies to every sentence.
I can totally hear Megha saying all of those things....that's hilarious!
Post a Comment