Thursday, February 07, 2008

Life Advice from my Calender

February's caption: "Dogs generally form a bond with the family they become part of and will watch out for fellow members, especially children. Many family dogs can be trusted to watch toddlers and young children while parents have their backs turned, such as when they are hanging clothes on the line."

It's hard to believe that we got this calender for free. I'm going to start putting up posters for Shiloh's Babysitting Service. Finally a way to make some money off this dog. She's too fragile for the illegal dog fighting clubs*...

I owe you one, Galleria Calender Collection.



*I don't actually support dog fights. That's cruel. As are real fur coats.

6 comments:

Morgan said...

You know Shiloh, I could make a really good joke about fur coats, but that would be cruel. So I'm gonna leave that one right where it is.

Jessie, I'm glad you've finally found a use for your little friend. I'm sure the neighbours will gladly give their children over to be watched while their parents are busy. Good for you, Shiloh. A-1, really. :)

Anonymous said...

I totally think she could be a contender in a dog fight!!

as long as it was in a small enclosed space....

Jess said...

Hey Morgan! When you have kids Shiloh can babysit for free! It'll be just like Nana on Peter Pan. You'd like that, wouldn't you?

Shiloh might be okay if she was rumbling with a dog her size or smaller...as long as she is wearing her sweater :)!!

amarea said...

Jessie, you can borrow the life advice from my Disney Princess calendar (last one in the store... really...): "Beautiful Inside and Out". Moving, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

green dresses are cruel too

Jess said...

Aw, Amarea, you've left me all warm and fuzzy inside!

Points to Megha for getting the BNL reference! I keep score in my friendships ;).