FB chat history:
road trips were fun because we could visit both Tim AND Wendy
ive been put on a very strict diet and exercise regimen because i have 5 identifiable and distinct rolls named Candy, Gertrude, Big Bertha, and the two ones on the back are Roland A and Roland B
you need help. i think it would be in your best interest if i became a psychologist. or a psychiatrist.
you'd be like that patient in Because I Said So who just wouldn't leave Lauren Graham's office.
did it sound like i needed love?
because i don't.
well, that's a lie, i do need love.
but not in a needy, send your friends sappy msgs way.
ok can't you all just wait 2 years?????
geez I leave for 5 minutes and you all go marriage crazy. :p
it's going to be so hard assimilating back to Halifax....maybe I should pick a new city and start over?
that said I really would love to come back. now. today.
No comments:
Post a Comment