"There are long courtships which are performed in absence. The panorama revolves with him and he hangs in this long silent courtship, her absence making him look everywhere." - Michael Ondaatje (In the Skin of a Lion) "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss "The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." - the Bible "Neeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh "Tell me what you read and I'll tell you who you are' is true enough, but I'd know you better if you told me what you reread."- Francois Mauriac "There is ALWAYS time for gas." - Chris Fraser "Bbbbtttttttt" - Sarah Martin "Not a single salty tear, Not a feeling in my chest, Baby, I'm feeling no stress, I'm too fly to be depressed." -Neyo |
"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it." - unknown
"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" - Anais Nin
"You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it" - unknown
"Judging a person does not define who they are, it defines who you are." - unknown
"You is kind, you is smart, you is important." - The Help
"Let's begin by taking a smallish nap or two..." - Winne the Pooh
No comments:
Post a Comment