Monday, September 12, 2011

Mark + Jessie


The first hang out: A silly last night of work led to Mark giving Jessie (who he had never had an entire conversation with) an after hours tour of the Stadium. A 2 hour long conversation on the roof resulted. Platonic cuddling and a hug goodbye.
Our first date: An official rooftop picnic at the SSS. A surprise kiss or two.
Going steady: On June 25, 2009, two weeks after our first date, I visited Mark at work while he worked the night shift for a Safe Grad.

This conversation happened...

Mark: Some of the kids were asking me if they could go on the ice. I said no. And then they said, "but we saw you and your girlfriend on the ice earlier!". Then I said, "if you were me and you had your girlfriend here, would you go on the ice?" Then the guys smiled and said yes.

Jessie: "That's funny, but who's your girlfriend?"

Mark: "Jessie, will you be my girlfriend?"

Jessie: "Yes!"

For the rest of the story...and some wedding details, check out our wedding website :)!


PS We like it when people sign the guest book.

No comments: