Thoughts:
1. It's cold outside. How can it be so cold when it's so sunny and the sun warms up the entire house? Maybe I'll put on a sweater. Nah.
2. I wish that there was a tree in my backyard where motivation to exercise grew. Oh and where chocolate grew. Maybe a pink tree.
3. I really like just not thinking about my hair and putting it all up in a toque. Maybe that's why I'm so warm.
4. I should really do something productive with my free time, like read a good book.
5. Maybe I'll learn to knit something other than scarves and hand towels.
6. I know, spring cleaning! I'll start in the sunroom.
7. I really hope a spider doesn't drop on my head.
8. I'm going to paint that outside table tomorrow. What else could I paint. Hmm the deck. No, the deck wouldn't look good sea green.
9. I think it would be nice to live alone, wait-no it wouldn't.
10. I wonder if the woman from church who used to be a body builder took steroids. She must have.
3 comments:
Thought #7 occupies my mind daily.
-megs
There are spiders in our sunroom...and one dropped on an unsuspecting family member of mine recently. Did I say "dropped" I meant "pounced". :)
that's so what they do. pounce. evil spiders and they're plot to take over the world by infecting the minds of people and turning them into humanoid droids - merely vessels for the spiders to carry out their evil, universe-taking over plans...we must resist...WE MUST RESIST....FIGHT THE ESTABLISHMENT!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment