Thursday, April 27, 2006

Things I've Thought This Week

1. My lost debit card is definitely not lost. It has vanished. The world hates me and I hate the world. Well, maybe that's a little harsh...but it sounds cool.
2. What I could "pretend" to look for at the Wicker Emporium when I visit Morgan. Nevermind, that would take too much effort.
3. I love dancing with my friends.
4. If I become a DJ I am totally only going to play the first verse and the chorus of songs, and then skip to the next one.
5. Prayer is such an amazing thing to share with friends.
6. It's nice when everyone holds hands to pray.
7. Is it Fudge or Rebekah making that noise?
8. Do I snore?
9. I am going to get sick of this song if I keep listening to it over and over again.
10. I am so glad that this child is not mine.
11. Which arm goes with which leg?! This will be my first and last Aquafit class. I hope I don't kick anyone near me.
12. It's time for bed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you implying that I breathe like Fudge, Jessie???? And yes, you do snore...well...it was heavy breathing at first and then worked its way down to your throat ;).
- bek

Jess said...

Lol, I don't know if I believe you. In the middle of the night, I heard a whimperish noise and I couldn't tell if it came from the right (you) or the left (Fudge) because I was somewhere between awake and asleep. It was probably Fudge having a nightmare about living anywhere but the Chan's place ;).

Sarah Chan said...

Hey Jessie - about the missing bank/debit card - just simply call and cancel and get a new one, I've done this twice now in the past 2 years. The first one is free, then it costs $5 or something.

Jess said...

I actually found it! Well, make that...the day I lost it, I left it at the bank. I went back to the bank that day and it was shortly after 5 so I had to yell through the glass to them, wait outside the glass door, and then they looked for it and yelled that it wasn't turned in (obviously opening the door was totally out of the question). So I called the next day, had to go through a call centre who wouldn't connect me to them directly, and she told me that they actually did have it there. So I picked it up. It was quite the process.

Anonymous said...

If it was a prolonged moan, that was probably Rebekah :P.