1. "You know you are a true Canadian when you go swimming in May!" Mr. Louis said this to me and Josh on Saturday afternoon when we went in the lake. It wasn't as cold as the ocean in summer time! I'm not saying that everyone who wouldn't swim in the lake right now isn't fully Canadian...I just thought it was funny that he said that :).
2. Can someone explain to me again how a Broadway flop can bring in more money than a hit?? (The Producers)
3. Women doing something that is usually a "man's job" is very exhilarating. The estrogen in the air was very empowering after I helped Sarah and her mom build a deck set.
4. Having to yell in a friend's ear when they are sitting right next to you because the good ol' Maritime music is so loud is a knee-slapping good time. Being able to sing along as loud as you want without anyone else hearing you is also fun.
5. If I am ever dating someone who I can't be silly with and do actions to kid's songs in church around, please someone hit me until I start singing and dancing to "Father Abraham". Something about watching how couples act together in church interests me a great deal.
6. When you throw a frisbee with another girl (like Amarea on a sunny Sunday afternoon), there is like zero pressure because you don't feel like she has to catch it each time or that you have to throw it well each time. Tossing something around became both appealing and fun to me today :)! It was gorgeous in Point Pleasant today, and I feel tanner ;).
No comments:
Post a Comment