my very special spot to talk about a bunch of things in my life that 1. are true 2. matter to me, and 3. aren't so personal that they shouldn't be on the internet
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Prediction
Let it be on the record that I think Benji will win this season of So You Think You Can Dance.
Woops, when I first saw the picture, I thought you were going to talk about having some sort of crush for the American guy on IL DIVO (I know, he probably looks nothing like him at all). I don't know whether I agree or disaggree since I don't watch the show. Has it ended yet?
5 comments:
I totally agree
You don't know.
I know everything
Woops, when I first saw the picture, I thought you were going to talk about having some sort of crush for the American guy on IL DIVO (I know, he probably looks nothing like him at all). I don't know whether I agree or disaggree since I don't watch the show. Has it ended yet?
Nope, not yet :). There will be an entry when it does ;). It's on Wednesday night on FOX (36) or CTV (9)at 9pm.
Post a Comment