my very special spot to talk about a bunch of things in my life that 1. are true 2. matter to me, and 3. aren't so personal that they shouldn't be on the internet
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Splash
I hardcore lost a water fight today. However, I had a couple super awesome moves. At one point, a kid was coming at me with a bucket of water, and in one fast swoop, I grabbed the bucket and poured it all over him. I also used a rescue tube as a bat and water bounced off it and hit another kid. Nonetheless, near the end of it, I was picked up and thrown into the water by a 15 year old guy. It was sad. We totally had all the kids on the beach (10+) playing in this huge water war. I can't even remember how it started. I think someone just poured water on my feet or on the other lifeguard's feet. Such a fun day at work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you're the beach captain and you lost the water fight? *tsk tsk* The Kempster would have NEVER lost. You disappoint me.
meeeeeeeeeeeeeee toooooooooooo! (megha gets it)
-morgan
Megs, I have no idea WHO you are talking about ;).
And Morgan, I appreciate you putting jokes that MEGHA gets on MY blog...why is everything about Megha?? :P Just kidding.
lol Morgan :)
Jessie, you've been on this earth, what, 20 years and you STILL don't get that EVERYTHING is about ME? Sweetie, get with the program.
Post a Comment