Friday, August 03, 2007

Fav Dance So Far This Season

3 comments:

Morgan said...

My favourite part is where she throws herself onto his shoulder and then flies off of it. It was incredible. I watched it over and over. It looked like it hurt a whole lot. Did the judges like it? It looked very passionate. I may just have to watch it again.

Jess said...

Yeah, the judges loved the dance. I've watched it so many times. I downloaded the song from it and I've been listening to it over and over for the past couple days. I'm listening to it right now. It's even getting stuck in Joshes head. I might have a problem ;).

Morgan said...

Right. I've been downloading Disney music lately, and right now I'm listening to the theme song from Fraggle Rock. You should check it out. Very intense. It's all about dancing. Dancing your cares away, to be more specific. ;)