Saturday, October 13, 2007

Lovers and Stalkers

I'm in love.

I'm in love with a guy who doesn't know I exist. I'm not going to say his name in this blog, for obvious reasons, but I will describe my feelings for this man. I first met him years ago, but didn't really notice him. He was helping my mom carry things out to the car. Over the past few years I've had a few encounters with him - nothing worth mentioning. Until this September.

Since September, he and I have spent a lot of time together. A lot. And I went from completely not noticing this stranger to being like 'wow!'. He's charming, handsome, wealthy, good with kids, smart, kind...(I could go on). Unfortunately, he doesn't see me the way I see him. Instead, he's in love with some other girl.

We hate this girl.

Just kidding! We don't hate. Ever! We wish we were this girl.

Anyway, I wish I could disclose more details, but I can't without giving away who this silver fox is. Let's just say I need to get my mind off Mr. Anonymous.

And here's something that will definitely occupy my mind for a bit:

Last week I was studying for ecology in the library when I looked up and saw this blonde girl looking at me from another table. I brushed it off because it's midterms and we all go a little crazy\paranoid at midterm time. An hour later, I look up from my notes and I see that this girl has moved. Instead of being on the side of the table facing me, she's moved across the table so her back is towards me. And she's holding a mirror. Angling a mirror. So she can see me.

Creepy. Right? Just wait...

So the next morning I get on the bus and she's there! Sitting in the back, listening to music (on an MP3 player that looks just like mine...), reading an ecology textbook. And we got off at the same stop together. We walked into the LSC together. Luckily, at that moment I saw Megha and we started talking. The girl from the library kept walking past us.

Weirded out yet? Just wait...

Yesterday, I see this girl again. This time in the LSC walking in the opposite direction. Which is ok, I mean, at least she's not following me. But get this: she had dyed her hair brown. The exact shade as my hair. And she had it permed.

Yeah. It's been a strange, strange week.

4 comments:

amarea said...

Are you serious??? I'm starting to think you and Megha are making up outrageous blog stories together!

Jess said...

I wish this was a joke. This random girl is really starting to scare me - the more I think about it.

Morgan said...

This is strange. I want to see this girl. Do you think you can get a picture of her?

Jess said...

I don't want to take a picture of her. I want to pretend she doesn't exist.