Megha's mix CD gets Jessie and Amarea to Wentworth.
Jessie takes an unnaturally long time to get her skis snapped on.
Amarea feigns patience really well.
Jessie and Amarea realize that the ski hill is really big.
Jessie and Amarea wonder if they remember how to ski.
Ahmad visits Jessie at the top of the bunny hill.
Jessie and Amarea rock the bunny hill a couple times.
Jessie and Amarea meet Percival at the chair lift.
Jessie and Amarea decide they adore Pppp-erival and they will only ride the chair lift if he is there.
Jessie and Amarea almost die due to premature liftage of the safety bar on the chair lift.
Jessie hears clicking when she turns her head from side to side.
Jessie shakes her head around to see where the clicking is coming from.
Jessie discovers that the snap on the back of her helmet is off.
Amarea almost knocks Jessie over trying to fix it.
People almost run over Jessie and Amarea because they are standing at the base of the chair lift this whole time.
Amarea becomes best friends with the Chickadee.
Jessie and Amarea realize that you can't lift the safety bar on the chair lift with your feet still on the foot rests. When you do this, your feet lift in the air until they are in front of your face. The operator of the chair lift has to stop the entire chair lift when this happens.
Jessie tries to ski without her glasses on. So much white. So little control.
Jessie and Amarea realize that eating the exact same lunch at the exact same time synchronizes their need to use the ladies room. Magic.
Jessie tries a new trail. She realizes that it's covered with ice.
Fall #1: Jessie falls on her bum and slides down the hill backwards with her skis in the air.
A beautiful mystery skier brings Jessie her lost pole.
Jessie finally finds out what it's like to fall in love.
Fall #2: Jessie falls on her stomach and slides (head first) down the hill.
Jessie doesn't even bother to try to retrieve her ski poles.
Jessie returns her skis.
Jessie finds out that the skis she's been using all day are the missing pair of skis that the rental shop has been looking for all day.
Jessie becomes a local hero.
Jessie and Amarea do fine dining the Truro way.
The Spice Girls and the BSB bring them home.
Good, solid day on the slopes :)!
6 comments:
and where does Road Trip Friday, chock full of illegal escapades, stand on this ranking of weekly events?
M
I LOVE Road Trip Friday!! I forgot about it for a brief moment. Not that we had a fabulous time away together, my love...but that we called it "Road Trip Friday".
1. Road Trip Friday
2. Beach Monday
3. Ski Hill Friday
WHAT?! I'm only 2 and 3??? I'm taking this one upstairs! (Like in hockey... not that I expect you to get that... What's your favourite team again?)
Apparently the guy I saw in the trees on the Chickadee broke his femur. I HAD FEAR FOR A REASON!!! lol
broken femur? ouch.
Amarea's 2 & 3? double ouch.
:P
femur rhymes with lemur.
Oh, that poor guy! I can't even imagine that kinda pain!!
Have I mentioned lately that I love you and the Senators :)?
Post a Comment