Friday
If we didn't have lifeguards at the pool WHO would tighten kids goggles and re-tie the neck of pre-pubescent girls bikinis? It would be pure chaos.
Saturday
The sounds of an all-female (me, Sarah, and Morgan) cook-out as the BBQ is started up: "click, click, click, fhoooommmm, aaaaahhhhhhh!!, hahaha". Special mention goes to Sarah who took her life into her hands to manually light the left burner (we only used the left burner). After lots of barbeque sauce and many forks later, the meal tasted like it was from a restaurant and I'm not just saying that because I helped make it. After a quick visit at Shaun's deck party, I realized that the best name for the game "janitor"/"bum"/"clown" is definitely "dirt lump". We finished our girl bonding time by getting some dessert downtown. I love chocolate cheesecake and conversation.
Sunday
Church started 3 minutes late, so that meant that we were on time. Mr. L watered my potted plants, well my soil, cause I didn't that day (it was still damp from the day before). I almost wondered for a moment if I could get away with not watering anything and having him take care of my pots all summer. I began my first Veronica Mars experience with Megha.
Monday
My first Veronica Mars experience ended. Overall, it was a pretty good show. I wish I was Veronica just so I could have Wallace as my best friend, he's such a cutie. My cherry tomatoes are planted and the squash is still MIA. Josh and I tested out his new Gamecube game, and I beat him in the 2 player battle. I like playing him when it's a new game cause when he gets good at a game, I never have a chance. I am thinking of calling HRM Beaches and reminding them of my phone number.
5 comments:
wow...Fri-at-un-on-day is my favourite day...how weird is that?
I'm glad you enjoyed Veronica Mars. I enjoyed sharing it with you. Shall I cue season two for next weekend? :P
I agree, I want to be Veronica so Wallace will be my best friend - I mean, really, do guys really come that cool in real life? I don't think so. Also, one word: Logan. I know you're a Duncan fan, but really, Logan-Veronica - waaay more exciting. I wish we had time to watch the Veronica-Deputy Leo arc, you would have loved it.
-megs
Soo... what's Veronica Mars exactly? I don't think I know... And where'd you go for dessert? I've been looking for some good chocolate cheesecake downtown and have yet to find it! Please fill me in!! :)
I think it's everyone's favourite day. Veronica needs someone stable, like Duncan (just forget about the medical record) and he is better looking. Romance is a must in a television series.
It's a TV show that was only on one season in Canada. It's about a detective girl and she is solving a main mystery (who killed her best friend) but also ones in each episode. I never really heard much about it either, only from Megha. As for dessert, when we got to Hali I realized I forgot my ID so it was East Side Marios ;). La Cave was my favourite place for cheesecake.
know what's the best kind of cheesecake? chocolate-cappaccino cheesecake with dark-chocolate drizzled over the top. mmmmmmm. I don't know where we got it though.
I only had it once - the night I wrote that biography paper for Mr Michels in grade 12- but I swear, I didn't sleep right for DAYS afterwards. sooo much caffeine.
Love caffeine. yummy.
Amarea, if you wanted to, say, watch Veronica Mars later this summer, I would be MORE than happy to watch with you :)
Of course, that offer applies to anyone I know. Actually, why don't I bring along BOTH seasons to Amarea's cottage so we can watch them together...hahaha...actually, I'm not kidding.
-megs
Well, if later in the summer means after I'm back from camp, then I totally would! As for bringing it to the cottage, that would be fun!! We'd also have to bring a dvd player since my Nana is not quite that technologically savvy. In fact, she has issues pushing the power button on her cd player. heehee
Post a Comment