Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Hills are ALIVE! Ahhhhh

Ever think: "Life will be better after..."? I totally do that. I think that everyone does. Obviously that mindset isn't enjoying your life to the fullest, and there must be a way to do that, but that's beside the point. My "I can't wait till afters" for the present are first, till after my lifeguarding exam tonight, and then till after the session at the Stadium ends and I am done teaching all these classes and working at the pool for the summer. Right now I have 93 students spread out over 5 teaching shifts, yes I just counted. If anyone knows someone who would like to be a swimming instructor...I am telling you that they will get hired because we always need instructors. I don't know if I like teaching and lifeguarding anymore. However that could be because I do so much of it. The thought of life after these "I can't wait till afters" warms my heart. The magic day is June 17. Hurry up May (and June), be over!! Feel free to share your "I can't wait till afters" and we can wish time away together ;). Next, "my life will be perfect when"...who wants to wallow?? Just kidding!! :)

I am going to see the Sound of Music this weekend, which should be an interesting event (I always look forward to HCA plays no matter what they are), and they have excellent theatrical/backstage help this year in my favourite neuroscience and theatre major. I don't know how Josh is going to sit through it, cause he really isn't a musical kind of boy. Maybe we can think of some fun things to do during the play: thumb wars, sending paper airplanes to Megha, waving our arms back and forth in the air anytime that music begins, yelling out "it's not going to work out with you two!" or "aww they are going to end up together forever" during various love moments...this could be a lot of fun ;)!
Shiloh has had a bath and smells nice.
I am happy to report that there is life all around me: the flies in Waverley are officially out and having family reuinions, birthday parties and above-ground raves.

No comments: