my very special spot to talk about a bunch of things in my life that 1. are true 2. matter to me, and 3. aren't so personal that they shouldn't be on the internet
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Today
I've decided to start eating better and exercising regularly. I mean it this time. :)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
heehee I said that while I was in Florida, and I had 3 brownies as my lunch today and haven't exercised at all! ;) Good luck! Maybe we should hold each other accountable for it!
darn, and I was really looking forward to fresh cherry tomatoes and squash this weekend. guess I'll have to make due with canned and processed.
and thanks, I will keep up with the jokes. It's what we do - I provide the jokes, you provide the produce - a winning combination. we should take this act on the road.
for your diet-thing, you guys should keep a food diary for a week and then see what you need to change rather than just "try to eat healthy" everyday. remember to write down everything you eat and drink - including all little snacks.
That's a really good idea Megs, I might try it... What initially comes to mind is I know that I need to eat smaller portions. Also tone down (and most times replace) the pop, hot chocolate, chips, and sweets. More fruit! :)
However each of us work on improving our health, lets not worry about it, but go for it and just DO IT!
5 comments:
heehee I said that while I was in Florida, and I had 3 brownies as my lunch today and haven't exercised at all! ;) Good luck! Maybe we should hold each other accountable for it!
well you've got an edge to eating healthy, Farmer Brown :P
I actually had 2 chocolate pop tarts right before I ate supper today! But I did go for a run this morning, and I ate small meals... :)
Ok, lets hold eachother accountable, for the exercising at least.
Oh, and Megha: hah :P. Keep up the jokes and I won't share my produce with you ;).
darn, and I was really looking forward to fresh cherry tomatoes and squash this weekend. guess I'll have to make due with canned and processed.
and thanks, I will keep up with the jokes. It's what we do - I provide the jokes, you provide the produce - a winning combination. we should take this act on the road.
for your diet-thing, you guys should keep a food diary for a week and then see what you need to change rather than just "try to eat healthy" everyday. remember to write down everything you eat and drink - including all little snacks.
-megs
That's a really good idea Megs, I might try it... What initially comes to mind is I know that I need to eat smaller portions. Also tone down (and most times replace) the pop, hot chocolate, chips, and sweets. More fruit! :)
However each of us work on improving our health, lets not worry about it, but go for it and just DO IT!
Post a Comment