I'm going to interrupt our epic story with a commercial. The other day, I got tagged in Deb's blog. In response, I would like to share five things that most (or some) people don't know about me:
1. When I was younger, I would sneak treats from friend's kitchens in the middle of the night during sleepovers. Okay...I still do that now.
2. I often get scared of the dark when I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, especially when I walk past the stairs that open into my pitch black living room and kitchen. I always imagine someone lurking in the shadows.
3. I truly wish that I liked to drink coffee and eat watermelon, Chinese food, most cooked vegetables, and seafood.
4. I have to think for a little bit before I can tell time on a non-digital clock.
5. It bugs me when people use the phrase "pimped out" or something to that effect. It just makes me think of a pimp. I hate the fact that a someone could go so low as to profit from the exploitation of a woman's sexuality, and so, I hate the phrase.
Notable quote:
Me: "Yeah, her and I were close friends in elementary school, but we're not anymore."
Matt Clarke: "Oh yeah? What happened?"
Me: "Ah, I moved, and we just drifted apart...actually (jokingly), we had a huge fight over a boy! It was quite the falling out, very dramatic!
Matt (wistfully): "I've always wanted to be that boy."
2 comments:
That Clarke. Man. He can say the funniest things sometimes ;).
I hear you about the clocks, and I think Matt has mentioned that to me also at some point. I am convinced that there would only be half as much laughter in the world if Matt was not in it!
Post a Comment