Here's the story. I think it's time to explain what happened and clear up any rumours of duck poop-itis ;).
Our beach closed and we sat on the sand telling people not to go in the water for 3ish weeks. They told us we were relocating. We were relocated for a day.
Then we went back to Kinsmen for a week because no beach needed us.
Then we were relocated for good. I worked 3 days at Silversides, a beach really close to my house.
Then I got a call today while at that beach saying that we've reopened. I spent this afternoon at Kinsmen. The lake is clean. At least that's what they tell us. I'm going to try not to touch the water for the rest of the summer. Putting in buoys tomorrow might make this goal a little tricky.
1 comment:
Duck Poop-itis is a real and terrifying threat. Don't underestimate the bodily functions of those bacteria wheedling birds.
Post a Comment