- I curse. A lot. Mostly when I am driving. I really try not to when I am driving Thomas places.
- I am extremely curious to see which couples will divorce...statistics are statistics for a reason.
- It is giving me a tiny bit of pleasure to see Mark take the bus this week.
- I tend to assume that everyone thinks the same way I do.
- I baby-talk my dragon.
- I have already put up some Christmas decorations...Halloween is so September.
- If I take you to your treatment room right away, it means:
- your appointment is about to begin the moment you arrive
- you are late
- you are early and I really don't want to have to look at you until your appointment begins
my very special spot to talk about a bunch of things in my life that 1. are true 2. matter to me, and 3. aren't so personal that they shouldn't be on the internet
Monday, October 03, 2011
Confessions of an Office Manager
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment